Tietysti kroppa on väsynyt, koska on 4 peräkkäistä pelipäivää takana, mutta firstbeating hyvinvointimittarin mukaan ne ovat olleet vain palauttavaa liikuntaa. Lihasten kramppailu antaisi ymmärtää, että jotain muutakin on ollut kuin pelkästään palauttelua.
Aamulla rangelle ja uudet opit käyttöön. Hiukan rennompi ja pidempi taaksevienti. Huomattavasti aikaisemmin paino etujalalle. Heittämällä liikkeelle - mutta suunta on lähes takaviistoon. Kierretään vartaloa ja etujalalla lisää kiertoa lantioon... perse tiukkana tai ainakin ponnistava pakara.
Tänään hitaasti kiihdyttäen - osumaa oikeaan kohtaan ja kokoajan viuhuntaa lisää mailanpäähän...
Picture is from Las Ramblas Range and my father is showing me how he swings a 5 wood. It's very important to be motivated - and very difficult to keep it up. First big question is what is the driving force behind ones motivation. Why play golf? For me it's probably need of attention and need to prove to my self that I am "good". (I can learn to play golf in one season - better than average golfers can in their life time. Well, I know I am cheating - I practice, more than others.) So how to keep being motivated? By creating small steps - like two weeks in Spain. It's a good opportunity to test my current skills. Next step would be opening May. I get to play outside and I have also a body composition and physical condition test on May. (I get to know my body fat and VO2max). For June, July and August I am think of local competitions. Final step is September and it does not need an extra motivation. Then I'll know if the project has increased my skills enough. Ve...